Is This A Good Buy?

DreNBT

Hi All!

As you know I'm a newbie, currently taking my time trying to find my 350z. Been trawling through Autotrader daily and stumbled upon this example, which is only 16 miles away from me.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... &logcode=p

JDM import with 53k on the clock, full leathers, bose speakers £8,600... Seems decent but I guess the proof is in the pudding, i.e when I see it in the flesh as pics and descriptions can be very deceptive. Any thoughts?

Price seems about right but those wheels look aftermarket to me and can't see the brakes from iPhone are they gold brembos?? As mentioned satnav and tv don't work in uk? One think does

it have any service history and as a jdm if it's from a dealer of it's that cheap here they must have got it cheap from Japan if so it may be a lower spec but tarted up over here?

Be careful and check it over for any damage etc as usual if it's ok then it's a bargain :thumbs:

B) They are not brembo's std JDM brakes (same as mine)

Looks pretty nice but not enough photos, you might want to have a look under the cage when you look at it, my 03 JDM had a rotten exhaust on it.

I would not buy this one for a single reason = it's an automatic.

A.