Japfest II Donington Park Saturday 30th Sept

Suz

Following the amazing success of Japfest at Castle Combe the organisers have decided to stage a second event this time held at Donington Park and I hope you can join us.

Similar to Castle Combe, the Z Club is joining forces with the 300ZX and the 350Z forums to put on one of the biggest displays of the marque. In addition there will be two Z/ZX dedicated track sessions limited to 30 cars, but please book early to avoid disappointment (£20 per session, £21 via paypal)

Entrance is £6 per person (£6.50 via Paypal, £14 on the gate). To gain access to the club stand you will need to book a vehicle pass through me. I realise that some of you may have already brought entrance tickets but please fill out a booking form to reserve your space on the car stand (don’t want your Z/ZX out in the general Car park!)

I have attached a booking form

Either

Print off and send me a cheque (address on form)

or e-mail me completed form and send monies via Paypal to

suzy.huntley@bristol.ac.uk

sorry for the difference in price but I have to pass on Paypal charges

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, had a great day - thanks suzi for the last minute arrangements!

So nice to see so many 350Z club members there... NOT! What a bunch you are eh. A gazillion skylines, more 300ZX's than you can shake a stick at, virtually every VR4 in the country... and a grand total of 5 350Z's :thumbs: well done lads - keep the flag flying.

Spoke to one nice bloke from the paying club who had a red import. Someone in a black NISMO kitted machine went out on track, and also had a run on the dyno. Wanted to have a chat to the owner, but never managed to collar him - he had an aftermarked exhaust on (not sure if it was also NISMO) - sounded absolutely horrible on track! Ugh. Wanted to make sure I don't buy whatever he has!

Some pics - thank goodness the ClubVR4 boys were there in force - kept me well fed and entertained! The VR4 and 300/350Z stands were right opposite each other, which made things easier.

CVR4stand2.jpg

CVR4stand.jpg

Are youuuuuu lonesomeeeeeee tonightttttttt......

Nissanstand.jpg

Where o where has my little Z gone.... where o where can it beeeeeee

Nissanstand2.jpg

and finally.... when I am big, I want one of these....

sexybeast.jpg

Come on you big girl's blouses... get your arses in gear and get to one of these events - they're great fun!

bern it's you that only showed up at the last event of the season ffs:bleh:

But it's only the one's that I show up at that are the important ones

:rant::teeth:

FFS Must I explain everything? Things are going to change when I am king I tell you!

mmm...

/Select Popular 350z-uk excuse:

- It's too far

- It's too short notice

- I'm doing my nails

- I have a hole in my bum

;):teeth:;)

But on a serious note... I'll be up for as many events as possible in the near future, provided there's track time involved.

Someone in a black NISMO kitted machine went out on track, and also had a run on the dyno. Wanted to have a chat to the owner, but never managed to collar him - he had an aftermarked exhaust on (not sure if it was also NISMO) - sounded absolutely horrible on track! Ugh. Wanted to make sure I don't buy whatever he has!

That was me :boxing: lol

Its a DC Sports full system, with a typhoon and a Kinetix Plenum :tumbleweed:

Someone in a black NISMO kitted machine went out on track, and also had a run on the dyno. Wanted to have a chat to the owner, but never managed to collar him - he had an aftermarked exhaust on (not sure if it was also NISMO) - sounded absolutely horrible on track! Ugh. Wanted to make sure I don't buy whatever he has!

:worthless:;)

Hi charlied! WHat did you get on the dyno then?

Exhaust sounded good standing still, but had a very high-pitched harsh note on track. (Hope I didn't upset you!).

Have you tracked the car much? Wife & I have done one track day, but we're too scared to do it without insurance, which is fearsomely expensive!

Hi charlied! WHat did you get on the dyno then?

Exhaust sounded good standing still, but had a very high-pitched harsh note on track. (Hope I didn't upset you!).

Have you tracked the car much? Wife & I have done one track day, but we're too scared to do it without insurance, which is fearsomely expensive!

No offense taken! The dyno read just 292bhp which is 4 down on standard however it is 20 more than when it was standard but 30 less than a previous occasion! I think there can be a lot of variables with Dynos but i cab confirm the car feels quicker through the midrange, however it appears that the way forward could be FI...

:):)