Altezza?

andlid

Anyone out there had one? Have one?

I got one and since I'm working less and less I've been 'caught' (litterly too) in it more then once and let the Z sit (used to be a daily driver) it's cheaper to drive and nippy enough around town. Have been trying to sell her for the last year now, not pushed to give her away to silly owner or for silly money. Might just hold on to her :thumbs:

What engine is it? And what spec?

I had an IS200 (as did Beavis) which are very similar depending on the spec.

Nah they are very different from an IS200 the japs always want something faster then the rest of the world... the Altezza goes as an RS200 also.

Engine spec is 100% different since they use 4 cyl and 200/210 hp versus 150 (I think) for the IS200 (and 6cyl) so it's a bit sportier then an IS200 overall. Not had a single problem with her and even had it running E85 at one stage :D Inside the RS200 doesnt come with leather in the early version and think its an optional extra for the later ones. Not sure you guys bothered getting them in as grey imports over there. Here is some 'blunt' info:

http://eng.motorsporlari.net/car/tech_s ... ake=Toyota

I have the paddle shifter version one so lost 10hp straight off :byebye: but in traffic its a dream :bounce:

Imported it myself from Japan :dance: (first of many)

So is it a Beams engined RS200 you have?

I believe that Altezzas came in 6 cylinder form too in the more luxurious spec.

The 4 cylinders are much quicker. :thumbs:

mm that was before they renamed it to lexus I think and let it go to the general market. Dont think you can get any 6 pots as a JDM. (can be wrong but me browsing the sales forum never saw one)

:snack:

i had an altezza rs200z really good cars built like a tank,its a 4 cylinder 210bhp vvti kind of like the honda vtec but better, you have to rev the guts out of it but once its going its fast,better mpg than the is200,theres also an as200 which is the same as the is200 which is a straight 6 cylinder ,like most uk cars the jdm models always seem better cars.