Opinions

lewis

Hi

I dont know if Im allowed to post this up so moderators please feel free to delete this thread if it breaks your rules, and please accept our apologies.

I work for a business called DriftDomain ltd our shop is going to go live next week and we need opinions on our prices

All our prices include VAT and post and packaging please take this into account when looking at our prices due to not many business's do this.

http://www.driftdomain.com/catalog/inde ... Path=22_24

Yet again if this does break any forum rules please accept our apologies

we are just trying to give our customers the best value for money.

note: If you are interested in a product before the shop goes online please contact me through the site as I can get some parts before we go online.

best regards

Lewis

Guest prescience

I think I can speak on behalf of the site and say that there are no paid for Trader's accounts here. Traders post and offer discounts off their own bat and of course following discussion - but there is no remuneration involved on either side.

I think its worth making that clear.

As to this particular post, I can see no objection since the prices seem fair and it is UK based but that is not my call.

That is correct - no money exchanges hands here - in either direction.

Traders are free to advertise here, as long as it s in the interest of the Z community, and for those willing to offer any kind of discount, you receive a banner advert on the front page, and also a link and description in the forum discount section.

Front Page: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/portal.php

Discounts Section: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=39

If you are interested in offering any kind of discount to our members, please feel free to email me, or send me a PM on the forum.

Many Thanks,

Chris.

I will run the discount idea around the boss tomorrow :thumbs:

Although I think itll be on the expensive items only

As looking at the costs and profits we run at very low profit margins and on some products offering 10% discount will actualy cause us to run at a loss.

Thats how low the profit margins are :scare:

So Ill have a word but it will be on select items only

regards

Lewis

another thing to keep in mind though is (from the trader's point of view) is that we can only "recommend" traders we or our members have used in the past and have been satisfied with. Also, please bear in mind that if something goes wrong (or indeed everything goes well), and is not resolved satisfactorily, members have the right to post their experience here.

That is absolutly fine

The aim of the business is to offer the best service possible and if there is a problem at least we will be notified. So such problems never happen again.

On another note:

Do we have a thumbs up on the prices or are there one or two items that seem over priced?

I'm sure members would always like to see cheaper prices. Everybody likes to now they are getting a bargain. B)

No doubt you have made comparissons with other supplying companiess so your prices should be in line. :)

That is absolutly fine

The aim of the business is to offer the best service possible and if there is a problem at least we will be notified. So such problems never happen again.

On another note:

Do we have a thumbs up on the prices or are there one or two items that seem over priced?

With things like the carbon bits it'd be good to see more detailed pictures (weave, finish etc.) to give you an idea if it's good pricing. So many people claim to make carbon bits but when you see them up close they're pretty poor. The pics on the site don't show a much bigger picture and I'd want to see it before buying. Hope this helps!