Feeling a few grand lighter

Just wanted to say "hello" to everyone. I just ordered my 350z GT, Gunmetal with the alesan orange interior and I can't wait... this is going to be a long 2 months :scare: but I suppose that's a lot shorter than some of you have had to wait.

Does anyone have the gunmetal with Alesan orange? I wonder if they could post a picture or two of the interior, the dealer couldn't show me anything but I think it'll look nice! On the subject of the dealer, difficult to screw anything out of them, but got a bit of a discount and free mats (!)

Anyway, thanks for 'listening' - I'll post pics as soon as I get the car, although I imagine the sun will have gone by then.

• 3 weeks later...
Welcome Matt,

To answer your question, yeah i have a GM with Alezan leather :teeth: BUT I haven't got a pic of the interior :wacko: BUT I can tell you it looks B)

Cheers

Simon

Surely Alezan is Alezan whether it's on a GM or any othe colour!!!

Sarnie posted a pic today ;)

Welcome Matt,

To answer your question, yeah i have a GM with Alezan leather :teeth: BUT I haven't got a pic of the interior :wacko: BUT I can tell you it looks B)

Cheers

Simon

Surely Alezan is Alezan whether it's on a GM or any othe colour!!!

Sarnie posted a pic today ;)

There you go :p

Forsalepics007.jpg

YUM Thanks for the pics guys - it does indeed look very nice - I still have 6/7 weeks to go and had enough :(

I'm thinking about getting the Nismo 19" wheels too - they look very smart but they are very expensive. Does anyone know of any cheaper sources than the stealer? Also, assuming I get some, is there a market for the Rays which I would take off?

Guest prescience
oh and one other thing. In "the other place" there is a picture of someone's Alezan without the orange bit on the steering wheel... is that something they perhaps added/took away on later models?

Yes the orange bit was removed from the steering wheel for MY06, thank goodness. If they would also remove it from the seats etc :p

oh interesting... I actually prefer an all-black steering wheel, but the brochure clearly says "includes steering wheel, gear stick, hand brake and seats"... think I'll be angling for some cash back or free stuff when I pick the car up!

Nicely! :thumbs: