New Addition to the Family

Cara

Exactly Nic! And can take it to the shops and - heaven forbid - don't have to park miles away so that I practically need a bus to take me to the front door! Thought I'd be shot down for this hehe

Winter is fast approaching, runabout rules, you know you want to! :D

i so do want to! :thumbs:

It really does make sense - saves on the petrol bills too! :headhurt:

wish i had a scrap mobile tbh, like you say those walks are doing my nut it :bangin: the one from the furthest away work carpark is a chore, i could be 30sec from the door but instead i park a 8 min walk accross site :blush:

Scrap mobile?? How very dare you!! It's actually pretty smart and been well kept, I have taste! But I'll let you off for once and won't argue, I know what you mean :lol: A runabout is definitely what you need too, can park it anywhere and not give a sh!t. Perfect. I always end up parking miles away in the Z too.

[
wish i had a scrap mobile tbh' date=' like you say those walks are doing my nut it :bangin: the one from the furthest away work carpark is a chore, i could be 30sec from the door but instead i park a 8 min walk accross site :blush:[/quote]

Scrap mobile?? How very dare you!! It's actually pretty smart and been well kept, I have taste! But I'll let you off for once and won't argue, I know what you mean :lol: A runabout is definitely what you need too, can park it anywhere and not give a sh!t. Perfect.

What Husky meant is, he's very jealous he doesn't have a daily driver, so his Zeddy doesn't get messed up. Didn't you Husky. ;)

Cute little run about. Bonus of only using half the petrol of the Zed, or probably less. :D

[
wish i had a scrap mobile tbh' date=' like you say those walks are doing my nut it :bangin: the one from the furthest away work carpark is a chore, i could be 30sec from the door but instead i park a 8 min walk accross site :blush:[/quote]

Scrap mobile?? How very dare you!! It's actually pretty smart and been well kept, I have taste! But I'll let you off for once and won't argue, I know what you mean :lol: A runabout is definitely what you need too, can park it anywhere and not give a sh!t. Perfect.

What Husky meant is, he's very jealous he doesn't have a daily driver, so his Zeddy doesn't get messed up. Didn't you Husky. ;)

Cute little run about. Bonus of only using half the petrol of the Zed, or probably less. :D

i did yes, and it was only meant in relation to the zed. not that i even called yours one anyway :p

my zeddy IS getting messed up being a daily driver :cry: the list is long :(

VTS???? Awesome! 120bhp 1.6 16V! I lusted after one in the days I had a VTR. They are rapid and have fantastic handling. Superb choice!

Correct Stew, VTS :thumbs: I took it out for it's first proper run today out Westhill way actually, and I'm really quite surprised at how quick it is - it's so light. I'm liking it!

Loving the high tech MG brakes Cara. ;) It's got a lot of potential. B)

Oh, very clever to find a little daily, that's even almost a Zed colour. B)

You'll have to stop molting in the car. :dry::p

Loving the high tech MG brakes Cara. ;) It's got a lot of potential. B)

Oh, very clever to find a little daily, that's even almost a Zed colour. B)

You'll have to stop molting in the car. :dry::p

or do as someone suggested and get fur covered seats and trim ;) fake of course :D

Looks good cara. Stan has now unfortunately put himself on a forum fast while he works on the nursery but I'll point him in this direction when he's back on !

We have a similar project in the garage , oh and another at the front of the house !

Glad to see you back-did you get your job sorted?

Wow Lucy, I assume that you two are having an extra special addition of your own?! Jeez I've missed everything! Huge congratulations!

Ive just finished in my previous job and now on the lookout for something new, hopefully something will turn up soon - although i have to admit this lady of leisure lark is rather fun :D

Here you go Stan, just for you:

DSC04906.jpg

DSC04907.jpg

Hi Cara - back (after only 3 days forum fast! :blush: )

Thanks for the pics - tell hubby to save time and effort and just a brand new reshell and hang the old bits off it - save him about 3years of his life doing it! ;):lol:

Looks good actually has he been putting 2 pence pieces in the door jams while he welds the hinge back on to get the alignment! ;)

Nice project for him then and lots of tuning potential with that engine - also I see its the lovely chrome bumper model pre that ugly rubber bumper one they had to do for the states - (sorry shutting up now - just tipping the dandruff out of my anorak!) :blush:

good luck with it and your next job etc - welcome back to the forum :thumbs:

Stan, the knowledge you seem to have here is amazing, I still can't believe you spotted the car from a teeny corner of the pic :surrender: I shall pass on your comments, cheers :thumbs:

You're right, it'll no doubt take years, but to be honest I think that the long-term project is an attraction, I don't think there's anything he likes better than disappearing to the garage for '20 mins' and ending up messing about for hours! I think it's his haven of peace and quiet :blush::lol:

Stew I'm sure you'd be more than welcome to come round anytime for a nosey and keep him company (or should that be distraction!). I do bring out cups of tea and biscuits if asked nicely :lol: