Modern warfare 2 **** PS3 Gamer Tag*****

Just found this thread...Yeah I know I'm nearly a year late!

I was playing MW2 on PS3 yesterday and a guy came into my lobby with the gamertag Nismo31 so i got to thinking that he/she might have been on here. I was gonna post a new thread for gamertags but for once used my noggin and the search function! So if ANYONE is still playing this game I'm going to add you all when I get home from work tonight.

1. Tarmac - GEZZA_DERBY

2. cookiemonster - cookiemonster86

3. Fien - Fien

4. Lamby - Kwacker_Mx_32

5. Scott - sbsoulby

6. Sunset350z-Ticky66

7. Kobi - Vadkill

8.stichy-stichy84

9.JACR87- JCRU87

10.N1SM0350z-ti_M_Sport

11.clarkie34-clarkie34

12.phatbloke 74 - phatbloke74 (original, Eh? Phil)

13.Budge- Budge71

14.player2301

15.russey22

16. uzthedentist

17. c-macd - CalMacD23

I didn't even know this thread existed - best I place my gammer tag - MW2 rules ok!!

1. Tarmac - GEZZA_DERBY

2. cookiemonster - cookiemonster86

3. Fien - Fien

4. Lamby - Kwacker_Mx_32

5. Scott - sbsoulby

6. Sunset350z-Ticky66

7. Kobi - Vadkill

8.stichy-stichy84

9.JACR87- JCRU87

10.N1SM0350z-ti_M_Sport

11.clarkie34-clarkie34

12.phatbloke 74 - phatbloke74 (original, Eh? Phil)

13.Budge- Budge71

14.player2301

15.russey22

16. uzthedentist

17. c-macd - CalMacD23

18. Wasso - wasso

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasso, I should maybe have told you how garbage I am at this game before teaming up! Sorry I bailed on you, I had a prearranged game with some friends who are even worse than me and didn't want to lower the standard for you any further! I'll get practicing, don't want to let clan 350Z down!

No worries mate, I've had a lot of experience on Cod4 - World of War and now MW2 - of which I am nearing 3 online weeks of game play just with MW2.

I also have mates of a lesser experience, everyone counts in the game don't forget that. You can kill just one person in the game that has a good killstreak going - that can upset their position for winning. Everyone counts!! It's about teamwork.

You are more than welcome to tag along at any time. :thumbs:

Thanks bud!

I didn't play video games at all until this year when I decided to get a PS3. I've since become addicted to MW2 (don't even play anything else) and have racked up about 7 days of gameplay on it. So true what you say about everyone playing their part and stopping someone's killstreak can be very important. I was playing demolition the other day and got in a one on one which I lost (should have won) ...next thing he had a chopper gunner in the air and I was thinking I should have prevented that!

Catch you online soon for a game or two :teeth: