Southern meets?

Nick_MSM

Anywhere's fine by me say up to 50 miles away weekday evenings, further w/ends. August calendar seems a bit empty...

Southampton is also fine but I'll have to drive to Newbury and back or I won't feel like I've actually been anywhere. :p

I'm def up for this!!! If you're thinking of doing it in September then could I possibly request not the 9th if at all possible as it's my brothers wedding that day and I am not sure it would go down to well if I blew him out to go to a meet...........especially as i'm his Best Man!! :blush:

The Fairmile in Cobham is another nice place for a car meet as well, have organised many a meet down there before!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, just caught up with this, will make my way out of deepest Berkshire anywhere in the south for a meet up. Any of the locations mentioned would be good, as would 4 weeks + notice.

Are Goodwood still doing their breakfast clubs on Sunday's? They theme each day, I went to a British sports car one in the Elise. A good laugh. I know they were doing a Jap one too.......

I'm toying with the idea of organising a EUROPEAN meet with other euro clubs summer 2007, how cool would that be? B)

Yep, I'd be up for helping out next year, either European drive over some of the passes or a Le Mans trip.......

Sound good! :D