Stans Daily Motorway muppet review

stanski

Ok so how easily it is to spin a Lotus Elise then? :lol:

On the M60 near stockport this morning there was one sat with its arse against the concrete walls in the outside lane with a sheepish looking guy in a suit on a mobile s - obviously not realising he had more or less put the M60 to a standstill.

Worse bit was the Highways agency turned up while we were slowly moving past and that was it - the lights came on they popped out for a chat with him and then the traffic did come to a standstill!

FFS! :bang: !! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shrug::surrender:

its quite easy to spin an Elise....

If you are a muppet!!! :boxing:

All depends how much power he had but spinning anything on a motorway is quite a feat. :clap:

Well every week I see cars facing the wrong way on the motorway and I dont mean the old dear going the wrong way down a slip road in a Micra either!

Car looked ok but I guess the rear end was bashed as it sat on the high kerb! Ouch!

Easy people going too fast or lane changing too close to your nose as we were slowing down a w*****r in a BMW 7 series decides his time is more precious than ours and cut across my nose and then the guy on the left of me - obviously trying to retain the BMW crown - I thought all those types of w****rs had migrated to Audi's now? :dummy:

Easy people going too fast or lane changing too close to your nose as we were slowing down a w*****r in a BMW 7 series decides his time is more precious than ours and cut across my nose and then the guy on the left of me - obviously trying to retain the BMW crown - I thought all those types of w****rs had migrated to Audi's now? :dummy:

I've had numerous incidents like that lately where people cut into my lane, with only inches to spare... are people not checking their mirrors or the blind spot these days?!

or are they just tossers?! completely oblivious to their surroundings!

:rant:

I've had numerous incidents like that lately where people cut into my lane, with only inches to spare... are people not checking their mirrors or the blind spot these days?!

or are they just tossers?! completely oblivious to their surroundings!

:rant:

Simple answer - t@ssers!!!

Goatboy - the elise actually looked okay but I did'nt see the back of it - if there is anything probably a new back bumper repair and exhaust?? Easy to fix just pop into any bathroom showroom and order the spares! (he he sorry could'nt resist!) :p

Goatboy - the elise actually looked okay but I did'nt see the back of it - if there is anything probably a new back bumper repair and exhaust?? Easy to fix just pop into any bathroom showroom and order the spares! (he he sorry could'nt resist!) :p

Lol, bit of superglue and some t-cut it'll be fine!

Problem is they don't have bumpers, the whole rear section from doors backwards is one piece of fibreglass and not cheap to replace, add in new exhausts ,some suspension wishbones, rear subframe and a wheel or 2 and they are written off quite easily...