Top Gear Live on Sunday 8th November Earl's Court

PKAT

Just got back from the MPH show,

Lovely day,lots of stunning cars there and the high light has to be the Top Gear show which was better than expected.

Had a good look around the GT-R :cloud9: and the 370, and even if the interiors of the 370 are much much better quality I still prefer the 350 on the outside. Also had pleasure to join rtbiscuit for a beer.

Pics will follow

Enjoy yourself, and go to the startup area with tiff needel, really good experience listening to all the engines get revved up. When you get back telll me your favourites .

Where do I start!!

The Koenigs was out of action so that didn't start, and the Zonda was in the show, but I love the Lambo!!

Also a Lambo with a the flip paint job was my voiture du jour, closely followed by the ones made out of one sheet of material (trying to remember name) which looked very posh. Loved the show and defo going next year. Met up with Rich and Mrs Rich, who was nice enough to buy me and my mate a beer! Well cider :)

WHat was your fav?

engine start up wise it was the same yesterday, so they only used the Spyker with the audi V8, the 2 ferrari's, the lambo V10 and the caparo T1.

it reafirmed for me why i've always been a lambo man and not a ferrari girl. The spyker sounded awesome, and its rawness set off all the hairs on my neck and made me feel all funny inside. had a lovely tone and burble that was just magical.

the 2 ferrari's did nothing for me, too high pitched for me the 599 was the better of the 2.

then the lambo V10 on the gayardo, set all the hairs on my neck off again, gorgeous sound, more tuned than the audi V8 in the syper but just as good.

the caparo was the cool, but rated the same as the ferrari's for me.

really wanted to hear the konigsegg as its one of my dream cars, and wanted to compare the twin supercharged V12 to the 3 V8's and the V10 i heard.

as for the show, it was very good, and definitely the high light of the day, and i like the way they try and do something different every year.

overall its not been as good as previous years and there seems to be less than i remember previously. but still a good day out.

engine start up wise it was the same yesterday, so they only used the Spyker with the audi V8, the 2 ferrari's, the lambo V10 and the caparo T1.

it reafirmed for me why i've always been a lambo man and not a ferrari girl. The spyker sounded awesome, and its rawness set off all the hairs on my neck and made me feel all funny inside. had a lovely tone and burble that was just magical.

the 2 ferrari's did nothing for me, too high pitched for me the 599 was the better of the 2.

then the lambo V10 on the gayardo, set all the hairs on my neck off again, gorgeous sound, more tuned than the audi V8 in the syper but just as good.

the caparo was the cool, but rated the same as the ferrari's for me.

really wanted to hear the konigsegg as its one of my dream cars, and wanted to compare the twin supercharged V12 to the 3 V8's and the V10 i heard.

as for the show, it was very good, and definitely the high light of the day, and i like the way they try and do something different every year.

overall its not been as good as previous years and there seems to be less than i remember previously. but still a good day out.

so many gadgetey things and toys to buy too! The one thing I did love though, ladies loos were clear./ NO queueing and clean!! The men's loos were apparently a little err...full :scare::scare:

The one thing I did love though, ladies loos were clear./ NO queueing and clean!! The men's loos were apparently a little err...full :scare::scare:

Now that IS probably the only time that will happen! CLASS! :lol:

TBH its been pretty similar when i've been to car shows etc and the superbikes. Never a queue for the ladies!

i didn't need to go all day, so wouldn't know what the loos were like :lol:

Thankyou for sharing that morceau... :scare:

Just realised (did I say already?) that My Pagani signed a poster for me!!

Had a great time as the tickets were free :teeth:

Friend of ours is a dealer and let us in on his company passes. Problem is he's selling his '98 model M3 EVO and it's mint....I need a sensible car for day to day use and shopping. With only 60k on the clock I'm very tempted :blush:

Was good to meet PKAT and her mate, forgot to get a pic of him next to Joy - he's about 6' 8" and she's 4' 11" :lol: