tonneau cover

nikos

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Captint. You should start you own thread in 'For Sale' when you've got some piccies. It will get better coverage ;)

Thanks Mike I will, we should also have the Z badges covered too so their should be some good colour and finish choices too

I will keep you updated,but we are working as quickly as possibly to get this done

Cheers

Captint. You should start you own thread in 'For Sale' when you've got some piccies. It will get better coverage ;)

Thanks Mike I will, we should also have the Z badges covered too so their should be some good colour and finish choices too

I will keep you updated,but we are working as quickly as possibly to get this done

Cheers

Ok Update for those that are interested, we have passed QC for the tonneau covers, however we have been experiementing with different insulation foam for noise reduction, we should have the best possible result next week, however I wanted to ask whether people thought we should bring out an a and b product. Product a) offers minimal noise reduction, for those who want to hear the exhaust sounds in the car and product B) for those who want to reduce road noise as much as possible.

With the Z badges, we have had to make some slight alterations to avoid copy right infringments, but they should look the biz, we think we will be able to offer the following finishes

Statin

Smoked Chrome

Chrome

Stainless

I will update you again as soon as I have news but we seem to be making good headway

Cheers

:thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...

Will be posting tomorrow, sorry, had a shocking week. I have also got Z and Nismo emblelms in the same fabric as the cloth, however they will be separate as they are free to avoid any problems with Nissan

Will finally get all this closed off tomorrow when I am in the office

Price I think was £44 including recorded postage, it would be good if anyone interested gave me their office address as a delivery point, to avoid delivery issues (ie: home addresses never works as you need a timed delivery).

Once the photos are up I will be able to do a next day delivery for all orders posted before 16:00.

Please PM me if you are interested. I will also set up a thread in the traders section.

PS the discounted price will only be available on this forum.

What's the latest me old mucka? I have money here with a picture of you on it... oh no, that's the queen, easy mistaka ta maka...

When do you want this money? :)

Oh, ho ho ho, velly funny.

Will post pictures this afternoon, if you like what you see, then let me know, I can do cash, cheque or Paypal, if your off to the meet then I can do a hand over, + as your in Staines I could drop it of on my way back from work

What's the latest me old mucka? I have money here with a picture of you on it... oh no, that's the queen, easy mistaka ta maka...

When do you want this money? :)

Oh, ho ho ho, velly funny.

Will post pictures this afternoon, if you like what you see, then let me know, I can do cash, cheque or Paypal, if your off to the meet then I can do a hand over, + as your in Staines I could drop it of on my way back from work

Post picture of what? You in a leotard? :) Pop by in Staines - I'm on hols till early Dec :)