TheMinel and Liam's z = PWQ's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarnie

Been missing the site you whores????????????? :lol:

What happened to you bollocks??? I took allot of sh*t on my own this weekend :blush: But I gave as good as I got :p

No way I could fit it in!!! :scare: I was gonna come up after football yesterday but when I was coming up the M1 yesterday at about 2pm it was absolutely pissing down so I gave it a miss!!! ;)

Been missing the site you whores????????????? :lol:

What happened to you bollocks??? I took allot of sh*t on my own this weekend :blush: But I gave as good as I got :p

No way I could fit it in!!! :scare: I was gonna come up after football yesterday but when I was coming up the M1 yesterday at about 2pm it was absolutely pissing down so I gave it a miss!!! ;)

Yep the rain did put a damper on the event but gave me a excellent reason to go to the bar :teeth:

well he did! :headhurt:

Granted I did and by looking at some of the pics, good job I did :thumbs:

I'm a little upset mate, seeing as you only live down the road, you still never graced us with your presence!!! What was your excuse again???

Very disappointed seeing as you spend allot of your time chatting with us. You should of had the courtesy to show up and prove that its not your old man's car :thumbdown:

That said hopefully you'll be at the next one, so I can take it all back and shake your hand ;)

well he did! :headhurt:

Granted I did and by looking at some of the pics, good job I did :thumbs:

I'm a little upset mate, seeing as you only live down the road, you still never graced us with your presence!!! What was your excuse again???

Very disappointed seeing as you spend allot of your time chatting with us. You should of had the courtesy to show up and prove that its not your old man's car :thumbdown:

That said hopefully you'll be at the next one, so I can take it all back and shake your hand ;)

Did your girlfriend just steal your login details? That was very emotional mate :scare: