Rear spoiler

gazhull8474

I am currently getting an OEM style lip spoiler fitted to my roadster. I bought my from Spoilerdepot.com as you need a specific type of spoiler to fit without adjustments as the curve is slightly different on the Coupe and the Roadster. The first thing Martin will tell you is "remember the boot is plastic!!" so I will get there first. :lol:

I should have pictures of mine up mid next week as its currently being fitted as we speak. :thumbs:

Martinmac has a bigger spoiler on his. Its hard with the roadster due its rather large backside, the shape of the car totally changes with the roof up to the roof down. I generally like most of the spoilers on the roadsters with the roof down but I don't like the same ones with the roof up. Thats just my opinion though. Sure you will like Martins though as it is very nice roadster. Everything on Martins compliments, the kit, wheels etc. Probably best one I have seen to be honest. :thumbs:

Depends on what look your going for overall. If you had some other carbon bits on then it could balance it out. Some people have done black/carbon fin and ends but had the rest colour coded. Lots of options to go for out there. You need to have the wallet to get the car where you eventually want it. :lol: