Uk Headlights

Shaun1982

difficult unfortunatly mate but it is possible.

You will find that one of the points can be swapped on the loom plug to be able to get it too work... Its a case of chasing the wires and looking at a UK car where they are on the loom.. once you know which one it is you can change the pins.. You may have to switch another few pins around... I know I had to do something with my US lights, but it may just be the auto leveler that you need to swap..

If you do go for them I may still have some pics and info where the UK pin out is...

M

Hi mate, you can swap the wires over easily enough for all the bulbs ect to work but as for the headlight adjusters im not so sure, why would you want to anyway ?

i have loadsa headlights for sale

will post up ebay links once they are up and running tonight :thumbs:

Just wondered Paul,theyre there so why not i say.lol. If its loads of work its not really worth it is it. Seen a few lights on ebay tonight but i dont want to pay £500 for a set just because mine are manky,and hardly put any light onto the floor :headhurt:

is the plastic scratched and cloudy? If so wet sand them then polish them using a machine and a cutting poilish.

Just wondered Paul,theyre there so why not i say.lol. If its loads of work its not really worth it is it. Seen a few lights on ebay tonight but i dont want to pay £500 for a set just because mine are manky,and hardly put any light onto the floor :headhurt:

is the plastic scratched and cloudy? If so wet sand them then polish them using a machine and a cutting poilish.

Already done that dude,the results being a total waste of time as these show :dry:

Photo010.jpg

Photo008.jpg

Photo005.jpg

They actually dont look as bad as the really are,if you look at them from the front of the doors they are fooked

Ill have to keep my eye open then. What annoys me most is i missed one i had in watch last weekend & it only made its opening bid of £50 :doh:

you sure it sold for that or the guy maybe removed it ??

Guess what,that light is back on ebay, according to the lister it was non payment but its at a higher start now of £80. Smells fishy to me,i think he didnt want to sell it on the 1 bid of £50 it made,i emailed him & got the impression he thought it would fetch top money like the bi-xenon light at £425 on there :lol: