Re-attaching undertray to front bumper.

nrenz123

I had to remove the front bumper the other day to offer up the new nismo one, unfortunately a few of the metal clips that the screws go into to hold the undertray and bumper together we rusted solid. unfortunately in the process of removing them they have torn the undertray plastic so that the old holes are now unusable.

I was thinking of drilling some news holes and then using a plastic clip to screw into so i dont have to worry about them rusting. but does anyone know of any online bodyshop suppliers where i could get some?

Nath.

Just cut up some plastic squares etc with a hole in the middle to make up for the original ones being torn effectively making a plastic washer to pad out the torn hole.... Simples.

Just use something like an icecream tub for plastic or anything that's flat plastic.

You can buy those type of securing clips plastic or metal from any good coach trimming supplies place - try segals manchester for example, or even have a rummage at your local b&q hardware section . :thumbs: