pioneer upgrade speakers for sale!! **SOLD**

sketch

right, i bought these to upgrade my sound system but they didnt make ny noise... i assumed they were faulty so bought some fusion speakers.... turned out it was the fade(?) on my headunit, it was set-up wrong or something...i tested them in my brothers car and they work perfectly, i was going to keep them but im not going to lie...im skint

heres where i got them from, £45 delivered

http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product ... -20852.htm

im looking for £35 delivered, great upgrade over the standard speakers and really easy to fit

ill get some pics up in a minute, and yes i take paypal, thanks, jake

yeah they are a direct replacement for the front and rear speakers, my car never had the bose system so i dont know how that was different but they should fit fine, ledzed sent me the first pm, ive sent him my payapl details so once payment sorted, if not ill let you guys know

yeah they are a direct replacement for the front and rear speakers, my car never had the bose system so i dont know how that was different but they should fit fine, ledzed sent me the first pm, ive sent him my payapl details so once payment sorted, if not ill let you guys know

Payment sent :D