HELP!!

shieldsie

On my day off this week, I didnt know what to do with myself :wacko: , so looking through the site I decided to clear out the rear fog light using the baking instructions. I was like others, a little scared of tackling this task a while back, but felt up for it now having read how easy others found it. I was happy with the result :yahoo: (will post picks later). The problem I now have is I cant get a led red bulb anywhere :angry: The mentioned ebay sites on here, no longer work. Can anyone help me with anywhere I can buy and what I require. I dont want a pull from the plod for not having a fog working light. :rant:

nissan wont have one as they use a white bulb... hence the need for the red reflector!!

You just need to find a 20mm wedge bulb... Sometimes known as a T20... whilst your there try and get some amber LEDS to replace the indicators (same size) for a good clean look...

If you want to run without a fog (not that sensible in winter!) just swap the wire that runs from the fog bulb into the harness block from where it is to the spare one of the 4... symetrical reverse lights ;)