2006 Gunmetal Grey 19500 miles. Reluctant. OFFERS.

givememorepower

Thanks for reading.

Reluctantly putting this advert up.

I've not used my car much for a while due to running costs, and have instead been using my van. I've been trying to save every penny I get to go towards my Australia fund, and take my car there with me.

Not something I want to do but after over six months of not working due to health reasons, and this afternoon finding out that the engine on my 3 year old van is need of around a thousand pounds worth of repairs, plus tax/mot/insurance all this month, I have no choice but to hopefully sell my car and recover financially.

So, my car

Well cared for and in excellent condition.

Genuine reasons for sale, (Emigrating).

Will be sold with HPI clear certificate showing no accidents and no outstanding finance etc.

Receipts of sale/warranty etc present.

All original panels with Nissan Identification present, so no dents or dings or damage.

I paid £22k for this a year and a half ago on 0% APR.

Monthly this is £350. I have paid £5600 in repayments.

My settlement figure for October was £13700 to clear all outstanding finance.

I would only clear the finance subject to deposit being placed on my car, as the interest rate the bank would charge me on a loan against the outstanding amount is obviously higher than 0% APR. Or alternatively you can take over the finance deal and pay the remaining amount, if you do not have the available cash lump sum to do so?

Non Smoker owned.

Full Nissan Service History.

Taxed and Tested.

Cleaned generally twice a week and polished regularly.

>19k miles.

Comprehensive Warranty remaining until June 2010 with Dealer.

UK MODEL.

Gunmetal Grey.

Brembo Calipers.

Xenon headlamps with auto washers.

Climate control Air Conditioning.

Speed sensitive radio/Wipers.

Curtain airbags.

6 CD changer.

Manual.

Genuine Nissan Bluetooth hands free.

Electric folding mirrors.

Service booklets/warranty booklets/owners handbook etc all present.

Will be sold with standard 6-spoke alloys on (20" wheels shown in my Avatar to be sold separately as these cost £1k without tyres), and private plate to be removed unless paid extra for in the sale.

**************If you are however interested in settling or taking over the finance with either: cash on top/or part ex-ing your car against mine the private plate/alloys etc will be included in the sale to make up the extra difference.

Clear front bumper reflectors.

JWT Pop Charger.

Genuine Nissan Blue Tooth Adapter.

Private Plate.

Sexy Gunmetal and Chrome 20" Alloys.

Front bumper currently being de-badged and smoothed and painted.

Any questions whatsoever, ask and I'll answer.

Located in North/East Yorkshire. Genuine seller (reluctantly).

Barry.

Open to offers, but if you take the **** I won't entertain you.

Thanks for reading.

Reluctantly putting this advert up.

I've not used my car much for a while due to running costs, and have instead been using my van. I've been trying to save every penny I get to go towards my Australia fund, and take my car there with me.

Not something I want to do but after over six months of not working due to health reasons, and this afternoon finding out that the engine on my 3 year old van is need of around a thousand pounds worth of repairs, plus tax/mot/insurance all this month, I have no choice but to hopefully sell my car and recover financially.

So, my car

Well cared for and in excellent condition.

Genuine reasons for sale, (Emigrating).

Will be sold with HPI clear certificate showing no accidents and no outstanding finance etc.

Receipts of sale/warranty etc present.

All original panels with Nissan Identification present, so no dents or dings or damage.

I paid £22k for this a year and a half ago on 0% APR.

Monthly this is £350. I have paid £5600 in repayments.

My settlement figure for October was £13700 to clear all outstanding finance.

I would only clear the finance subject to deposit being placed on my car, as the interest rate the bank would charge me on a loan against the outstanding amount is obviously higher than 0% APR. Or alternatively you can take over the finance deal and pay the remaining amount, if you do not have the available cash lump sum to do so?

Non Smoker owned.

Full Nissan Service History.

Taxed and Tested.

Cleaned generally twice a week and polished regularly.

>19k miles.

Comprehensive Warranty remaining until June 2010 with Dealer.

UK MODEL.

Gunmetal Grey.

Brembo Calipers.

Xenon headlamps with auto washers.

Climate control Air Conditioning.

Speed sensitive radio/Wipers.

Curtain airbags.

6 CD changer.

Manual.

Genuine Nissan Bluetooth hands free.

Electric folding mirrors.

Service booklets/warranty booklets/owners handbook etc all present.

Will be sold with standard 6-spoke alloys on (20" wheels shown in my Avatar to be sold separately as these cost £1k without tyres), and private plate to be removed unless paid extra for in the sale.

**************If you are however interested in settling or taking over the finance with either: cash on top/or part ex-ing your car against mine the private plate/alloys etc will be included in the sale to make up the extra difference.

Clear front bumper reflectors.

JWT Pop Charger.

Genuine Nissan Blue Tooth Adapter.

Private Plate.

Sexy Gunmetal and Chrome 20" Alloys.

Front bumper currently being de-badged and smoothed and painted.

Any questions whatsoever, ask and I'll answer.

Located in North/East Yorkshire. Genuine seller (reluctantly).

Barry.

Open to offers, but if you take the **** I won't entertain you.

I think you need to clarify exactly how much you want for the car as an outright purchase or how much ontop of the £13k finance you want your?

Would help prospective buyers :)

Price I expect??

Yeah I know, I obviously want as much as I can get due to only covering <10k miles for around the £6000 mark, so am open to offers rather that say how much I think it's worth.

I'm not too sure on selling the wheels separately as these will really sell the car due to how much they change the appearance.

They are second hand/used wheels and so do not look brand new. Some light marks here and there, and a little pitting on the chrome rims, that you can feel with your finger tips but it doesn't stand out. This said I'm being picky as everyone says they look the tits, and they certainly draw the eye!!

I wash and wax/polish the centres weekly, and uses a corrosion resistant metal polish on the rims once a fortnight.

ok no worries, i was hoping they were immaculate but clearly not quite Barry. I think u'd be expecting a little too much for them if sold seperately mate. More near to half the price, the sum of the cost of the tyres and alloys are irrelevant im afraid! A good example is the RAYS. They go cheap second hand regardless of what tyres fitted and tread left. How much tread is left on them? Im not having a dig, I am very interested in them. You will still have to sell the originals, sold with car you will get less for them in my opinion.