6 Hours Detailing Sunset JDM - Out with the Nikon

captain

On the Mendips in sunny Zummerzet around Cheddar Gorge, Charterhouse, Priddy. Every Sunday it's :drive1 because the roads are long, flat, white-lined and with low hedges. Regularly get in to some fun :boxing: with various bikers, Porkers and Scoobies etc. Nothing silly. My JDM is still limited to 112 mph and I've yet to turn the TCS off. :wacko:

Have to be careful after sunset though because the locals have been drinking rough Zider all day and get their axes and shotguns out if their sisters won't let them...........well, you know the rest. :blush:

Thanks Pimm - give me a bell when that wreck of yours is shiney :teeth: and I'll do some pics for you if you want.

Here's how my photies end up invariably.

_DSC5305.jpg

And yes. I lurve the wallpaper. B)

Looking very nice and the wall paper is :cloud9::cloud9: but a huge plazma would look better imo ;):p

Hi,

Thanks for the comments. Lenses are Nikon 50mm 1.5, Sigma 10-20mm and Nikon 18-70mm. Camera is Nikon D200 and sometimes Sony R1 with Carl Zeiss lens :p (a lens so good by the way that Sony pulled production of the R1 beacuse it stopped people buying their DSLRs)

The cost of a project depends on how many shots you want, how much post-processing is needed and if you want prints (framed or unframed)

If you PM me we can discuss.

For example, these collages are popular but cost slightly more than a normal shot because of the time needed to construct:

Weston%20-%20Car%20Show%20110409.jpg

• 10 months later...