October detailing kit Group Buy

Envy Valeting

Ok time for a special offer ;) Could make a good starter kit as a generous Christmas present for your loved one...car of course LOL!

I've put together what I think makes a perfectly acceptable starter kit and features a mixed bag from most of my stockists to give you an idea of whats available out there. Some items are a dual choice ie in the paint cleanser section you can have Lime Prime or Lime Prime lite, spray sealent Red Mist or Red Mist tropical etc.

The Kit:

1) Meguiars Grit guard and Bucket Combo

2) 1 x Lambswool wash mitt

3) 1 x Espuma Revolution wheel cleaner (1ltr) dilutes 10:1

4) Meguiars Gold Class shampoo

5) 1 x Envy Brushes 5 brush set

6) 1 x waffle weave drying towel

7) 1 x Microfibre applicator

8) 2 x Yellow Microfibre cloths

9) 1 x Meguiars Quick clay kit

10) 1 x Dodo Juice Lime Prime or Lime Prime lite pre wax cleanser

11) 1 x Dodo Juice wax (from the upto £31.95 range) ie Blue Velvet, Rainforest Rub, Purple Haze, Orange Crush, Light Fantastic etc. (NOT Supernatural or the new Pro versions)

12) 1 x Red Mist or Red Mist Tropical spray sealent/quick detailer

I think its a pretty good selection and will enable you to do a damn fine job on your chosen vehicle :lol:

It all adds up to £131.37 but I'm offering it to you until the end of the month @ £125 inc mainland UK postage via courier FOC (£6.99+VAT normally!)

Please start a list with your choices and I will close the GB at the end of October and will need payment at that time either via Paypal or debit card.

If you would like more information on the products etc either PM me or have a look at http://www.envyvaleting.co.uk/products.asp

Best wishes

Tim

Does that Swirl x actually work by hand???
Yes its damn good stuff. Was demo'd last weekend at meguiars HQ for a forum I sponsor and I'd say it knocked 50% of the swirls out in 1 hit, and it was just as good when I visited them in May too with the Lancer Register! I was so impressed I took a case with me :thumbs: