JAE: show n' shine rules...ONLY 1 ENTRY for us!

Removed

ok guys APOLOGIES but this is my fault.

I finally had the time to trawl through the JAE forum and found out that:

depending on how many cars we bring, we are assigned x number of spaces for the show n shine competition.

I received ONE form.

Kev has expressed his interest in participating, from the beginning. I am ok with letting him participate, but thought I'd put it to the members to decide.

I was under the impression that we could have more entries, as last year unfortunately it was all hush hush (we had 30 cars booked and apparently the entry form was for one car only, which Giles decided not to divulge to anyone and put his own car forward, unilaterally...) and I hadn't got a clue on how it all actually worked.

more info here:

http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/forums/in ... wtopic=415

views, comments, any other parties interested?

PS I even photocopied the forms today... :lol:

PPS entry forms ned to be at the admin office by 10am on the saturday, so whoever we choose to represent us, will need to be present!

I am one of the judges (I did it last year too, just volunteered) and will be judging Hondas :) Also NISSANS will be in at 3.30PM according to the latest info I have.

So for 20 cars, we only get ONE form???

Seems a bit stingy.....

But... another thing that should be pointed out, is that whoever enters..... if they get through to the final (and want to have a chance of winning it) then they have to be available for the Sunday pagent so its no good if you only a Sat person only?

(shown on the pages linked to)....

But I'm fine with Kev doing it etc....... as far as I know he was the only one who said from day one?

as far as I can remember, yes. Someone correct me if they mentioned it to me but I forgot? maybe Nick mentioned it too? can't remember as I was convinced there wouldn't be a problem with the entries? :blush:

and yah you need to be there on the sunday too...

also: apparently they are the same rules as last year (according to the organisers) and last year we had a 30 car plot...

Sorry guys, but major change of plan at short notice. Now you are making me feel really guilty. Really sorry to let the club down.

At least someone else can take my place. B)

I was only joking about buying everyone a drink :blush:

Sorry guys, but major change of plan at short notice. Now you are making me feel really guilty. Really sorry to let the club down.

At least someone else can take my place. B)

:scare: you dropping out as well? or just out of the competition???

Nick you need to bling that bare engine bay of yours though if you want to have a chance :):p

Been there done that got the t shirt, the empty bank account and sore fingers from polishing ;)

evosale9.jpg

But as Liam says feel free to lend some covers ;)

Nick you need to bling that bare engine bay of yours though if you want to have a chance :):p

Been there done that got the t shirt, the empty bank account and sore fingers from polishing ;)

evosale9.jpg

The last time I looked under the hood, my engine didn't look like that :blush:

evosale9.jpg

yeah but judges are gonna be looking for some engine bay bling mate, on your current car :p