All this car detailing talk is contagious!

Sarnie

Dunno about the clay bar but absolutely agree with the water magnet. Bought one last week & its fantastic, if you ain`t got one, go & get one!

Cheers.

And I'll back up about the clay bar - fantastic, used it the other night and bloody hell what a difference!! :teeth:

Despite owning Zaino and some Meg's, I am so fed up of scratches on my beloved Kuro I got some black turtle wax - it did the job a treat!

I drove the Z twice today, much the same route. This morning I got a few looks, but tonight after some serious washing, drying (that water magnet rocks!) and applying the black wax the Z looked great! Add a dash of tyre shine and some shiny wheels, then using the Zaino glass cleaner - looked like a different car - and people were pointing at the Z as I passed!!

Black may be a PITA to look after but its a labour of love :p

And before VAL gives me a :worthless: , I have taken pics but can't find the bloody cable to connect to USB! I will do it asap...honest... :surrender: