Who wants to be star of next advert? (big pic)

JDM Performance

Hi guys

Below is our most recent advert which has appeared in this month's Banzai magazine. It features one of the members of the FTO Owner's Club cars, a club which we also support.

We are also about to be doing our next issue advert so we have an offer for you... Would you like your car to star in our advert? Think you have something special which will make an impact? Want to see your car in print?

If you'd like for our next advert to feature your car, please get in touch! We'd need to see some good, high-res pictures which you can send to sales@funkystyling.co.uk

Before anyone asks - there are no money or freebies on offer in exchange - we are simply offering the chance to show off a bit

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers

Chris

FS-Ad15.jpg

Much as though I'd love to feature pretty girl's bums I am sure there might be a few things said at Banzai HQ... but send me a large pic anyway!! ;) ;) ;)

Nick - send me some too mate - would be fantastic to feature your car!

Chris

You did that the wrong way round really Chris, should have asked for the pic first!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Damn these censor type people.....