Wales Oct 10/11 Aftermath Thread (Pics & Comment)

Beavis

Just added to my costs of the weekend in Wales - speeding ticket arrived in the post this morning for the Monday drive home. Looks like that'll be £60 extra then :dry:

:headhurt: thats quick, will be waiting for at least two weeks before i get mine i got friday.

how many points do you get? got 4 in total last weekend... fecking annoying!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just added to my costs of the weekend in Wales - speeding ticket arrived in the post this morning for the Monday drive home. Looks like that'll be £60 extra then :dry:

:headhurt: thats quick, will be waiting for at least two weeks before i get mine i got friday.

Manned camera, so no idea yet. Just filled the form in and posted it back. I assume three points and £60 :surrender:

Manned camera, so no idea yet. Just filled the form in and posted it back. I assume three points and £60 :surrender:

:thumbdown: had 4 points before friday, got pulled for 'speeding' silly really but anyhow it was over the current speedlimit of 120km/h... so thats two points. was stuck in traffic monday and HAD to take a work call... (sh*t that I did) a cycle garda told me to pull over, no discussion just told me to stay off the phone and off he went, later he wiill file that in his db and there's another two points... so 4 points + 4 gives 8... :blackeye:

:offtopic: sorry... on the othe rhand there is a trackday in mondello on the 26th :D