Yobs Floored By Cage Fighters In Drag

T2JOU

I don't know about anyone else but I'm getting sick of the "yobs attack poor defenceless tranny cage-fighters -get punched - serves them right" line from EVERY quarter.

What I see is a drunk lad with no shirt on standing near the trannies and the big bloke with a white T-shirt holding him back (or up 'cos he's so pi**ed). They don't appear to be doing anything particularly wrong, especially the big guy. The two trannies who are talking to them don't seem particularly worried about anything. Then.......tranny 3 comes unseen from behind and gives a coward's punch to someone much smalller than him and then the big guy. Once they are both on the floor and defenceless he kicks them both.

As far as I know no-one knows the circumstances of what happened before. I guess some harmless comments were made to some very tough guys who, let's remember, chose to dress up like Lily Savage and go out on a saturday night. Who says the victims were "yobs"? Who says the cage fighters hadn't spent the previous ten minutes doing something that provoked the "yobs" to confront them?

Every YouTube clip does NOT tell a story. :rant:

I don't know about anyone else but I'm getting sick of the "yobs attack poor defenceless tranny cage-fighters -get punched - serves them right" line from EVERY quarter.

What I see is a drunk lad with no shirt on standing near the trannies and the big bloke with a white T-shirt holding him back (or up 'cos he's so pi**ed). They don't appear to be doing anything particularly wrong, especially the big guy. The two trannies who are talking to them don't seem particularly worried about anything. Then.......tranny 3 comes unseen from behind and gives a coward's punch to someone much smalller than him and then the big guy. Once they are both on the floor and defenceless he kicks them both.

As far as I know no-one knows the circumstances of what happened before. I guess some harmless comments were made to some very tough guys who, let's remember, chose to dress up like Lily Savage and go out on a saturday night. Who says the victims were "yobs"? Who says the cage fighters hadn't spent the previous ten minutes doing something that provoked the "yobs" to confront them?

Every YouTube clip does NOT tell a story. :rant:

Its not just the youtube clip mate. if you read the story on sky news or BBC this actually went to court and it turns out the half naked guy and his mate had two previous bust ups before this one (one of them with a guy in a spiderman costume - perhaps they liked attacking people in fancy dress). The half naked dude clearly punches one tranny in the face before the other stepped in. Thats visible in the video and from the story of the victims which was then believed by the court, the jury and the judge.

I do however agree with you that based solely on the video the big bloke got really hard done by. I said that myself when I first saw it - it looks like he is trying to stop the whole thing then gets ko'd from behind, i felt sorry for the poor dude :lol:

Im on your side as well about not every video or clip ever telling the whole story but in this case the courts also agreed. Whether the court was wrong or right and they just bought into the video clip too is a whole different matter.