1998 200sx S14a UK Touring ... JDM Styled!!!

ChrisUUC

Sadly ive decided to part with my 200sx. Im trying to do a few other things at the minute while saving for my next car and need to free up some cash as im not working as of yet.

The car itself is, in my opinion, one of the coolest styled 14a's ive seen, and i can say that as the previous owner did most of the styling.

Down to the car itself it has a really good spec as listed below. Only injectors and map off either stage 2 or 2a from H-Dev.

The car has been cared for regardless of cost all its life. The service book has fully stamped service history from new by Nissan Dealerships right up until 68,000 miles when I purchased the car. Since then at 71,000 Ive had the cared serviced with RBM Motors in Newtownards. Also it has two brand new Federal low profile front tyres on it and brand new wheel lugs all round.

In addition to the mods and servicing the car has just had a professional paint correction detail. Paintwork is extremely glossy and any light swirling or scratches have been removed thanks to this.

When I took delivery of the car around 4-5 months ago there was a ratlle within the engione bay that was driving me mad. So when I had it up at RBM Motors I asked them to investigate this. They found the problem to be a wastegate flap that had became very loose. Instead of trying to fix the problem I went ahead and bought Pantera Chris's (SXOC Member) 40,000 miles T28 turbo and fitted it. So the turbo is like new on this car with all new gaskets and braided lines to complement it. Just thought id be honest here.

Specification

1998 200sx S14a UK Touring model

71,400 miles on the clock (MOT's to prove)

MOT - August 2010

TAX - Febuary 2010

Engine

SR20DET

HKS Silent hi power exhaust system

H-Dev tubular manifold

Apex turbo elbow

Driftworks superlow downpipe

Driftworks decat pipe

T28 Turbo with braided lines

Apexi AVCR boost controller (Set at a healthy 0.85)

HKS adjustable actuator

Apexi intake system

Apex front mounted intercooler

Apex 3core aluminium radiator

Walbro fuel pump

Pigeon mod

Nissan new gaskets all round

Silkolene Pro S engine oil

Transmission

ACT organic clutch

ACT lightened flywheel

Wheels and Brakes

18†GTC TY-21's 8.5j fronts and 9.5j rears

Hubcentric spacers all round

Rare rims steel black wheel nuts

Standard front brake setup with rebuilt calipers.

Standard rear discs and pads

Suspension

Apex fully adjustable coilovers

Cusco front strut brace

Exterior

H.I.D’s

Zenki rear bumper

Zenki rear spats

Nissan clear indicator lenses

Custom recess front plate

JDM rear number plate

Interior

Nismo carbon fibre gearknob

Kenwood KDC-W3037A CD/ MP3 Player

Standard black leather seats and door cards

Standard 200sx mats

Security

Nats security system

Now the car isnt perfect but isnt far from it. Although it does come with some bad bits which ill list below:

- Rear dishes on wheels have slight surface corrosion, but can be easily removed with wet and dry and polished up. (I just dont have the time at present)

- Nats system fobs and spare keys where lost due to us moving house recently and the keys have vaniashed thanks to my mums clever packing. Only one key remains but im getting a spare one cut and re programmed. The only thing that would be needed would be a new ACU second hand or else get a new alram system fitted which Ive been qouted £150 with an ICEMAN (Bangor, N.Ireland) representitive.

Onto price, with spec of the car and the condition and mileage ive decided to price this according to what I feel its worth. Believe me it cost me a fortune to buy and get legal on NI/UK roads with MOT's, Registration fees from importation from Republic of Ireland and tax.

£5,600 ovno

IMG_2268.jpg

IMG_2270.jpg

IMG_2276.jpg

IMG_2279.jpg

IMG_2281.jpg

IMG_2282.jpg

IMG_2283.jpg

IMG_2286.jpg

IMG_2289.jpg

IMG_2299.jpg

IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_2307.jpg

Any questions or picture requests please dont hesitate to ask ... The car really is as good as it looks in the pictures. A potential buyer wont be dissapointed. I am also with 10-15 minutes aways from all Ferry Terminals and Airports so pick up can be arranged.

Chris

The headunit doesnt come with the car as its being sold with standard Sony headunit and multi changer.

LEATHER SEATS AND DASH

DSC00065-1.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

BOOT AREA AND CARPETS

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

ENGINE BAY

DSC00074.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

REAR WHEEL NEGATIVE CAMBER SURFACE CORROSION (Very easily removed with metal polisher also some marks are just brake dust!!!)

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00089.jpg

The marks arent as bad as they look, wet and dry and autosol would solve it I just dont have the time and never really bothered me that much as they cant be seen from a distance.

Folder of receipts for all work and modifications on the car from new.

Photo021.jpg

Also heres a few snaps of the service history in the service book all stamped by nissan from new.

Photo022.jpg

Photo023.jpg

NOTE: Service history starts from 10,000 on previous page of service book.

Chris

That's quite possibly the biggest exhaust I've ever seen.

I take it you've not seen many Jap cars then :p My exhuast tip is about the same size :blush:

Great looking car, my brother is looking for an S14 so will pass it on to him :thumbs: