Convoy to Modified Live Oct 11th from Ipswich

BulletMagnet

Anybody from Ipswich and the surrounding area, if you want to convoy together to Snetterton, I'll be at

Burger King Copdock (next to the 24hrs Tescos)

IP8 3TT

I'll be there from 7am and plan to leave at 7:30 the latest.

If you wanna convoy, then please put your name on the list.

1. BulletMagnet

Anybody from Ipswich and the surrounding area, if you want to convoy together to Snetterton, I'll be at

Burger King Copdock (next to the 24hrs Tescos)

IP8 3TT

I'll be there from 8am and plan to leave at 8:30 the latest.

If you wanna convoy, then please put your name on the list.

1. BulletMagnet

2. rtbiscuit

i'll see you there mark, should be there for 8am ;)

as for meeting at birchanger thats at stansted, and i don't know what route we're actually taking. if we go direct form suffolk its a different route. but if the plan is to meet the other convoy at birchanger then fair enough i'm happy to do so if the others are.

I wouldn't mind meeting at Birchanger, but that will mean hitting the road at 7am-ish and then going southwest, when Snett is north west from Ipswich.

If people would rather meet at Birchanger, that's fine with me (and there is prolly a nice chance for some coffee and supplies to stock up on for the day too)

If nobody else adds themself to this list by Wednesday, then we'll cancel the meet in Ipswich and all meet in Birchanger instead.

I wouldn't mind meeting at Birchanger, but that will mean hitting the road at 7am-ish and then going southwest, when Snett is north west from Ipswich.

If people would rather meet at Birchanger, that's fine with me (and there is prolly a nice chance for some coffee and supplies to stock up on for the day too)

If nobody else adds themself to this list by Wednesday, then we'll cancel the meet in Ipswich and all meet in Birchanger instead.

mate i'll still meet you at ipswich and follow you down to birchanger if you like if no one else adds on

In light of an earlier start than originally anticipated, meet time at BK Copdock has been pulled forward an hour, so that we arrive at Snetterton at 8:30, in time to get our tickets and setup the clubstand.

Thanks

I like your meet times, we'll join you :lol: Far more sensible :) (I wish anyway!)