Few Snaps from the Mini Meet

Hope4sun

So we meet up at the Rising Sun in the far east, east of England that is, the day was boiling and perfect for some A road action (bar the traffic!!!) Was good to meet some fellow owners and even see to other roadsters whilst on our travels. The S15 that came along was a very nice example, first one i've seen outside of a show.

350z_meet_01.jpg

350z_meet_02.jpg

350z_meet_03.jpg

350z_meet_04.jpg

350z_meet_05.jpg

And the grass got cut too ;)

350_GrassCutter_3.jpg

Andy

Thanks Guys :blush: , Damo's taken some really good ones too! I think he spent a little more time with the composition, i was very much just snapping away. The second picture would indeed be perfect with out the bods, but theres pleanty more on the SLR to go through and i'm sure there will be more meets :)

Andy

Hopeforsun, that link is not accessible unless you pay money to become member. (TO GO TO A MEET! :lol: ) I find it a bit misleading and to be frank, you could have posted the meet location here too, if you wished members here participated. This is my own personal opinion and not the opinion of this website, but i think this is a bit of a provocation, what do you guys think? ;)

:blush::blush: My Bad, i forget that the section the mini meet was created in was part of the membership pages, so many forums, i loose track :headhurt:.

Also as i didn't organise the meet, just attended it. I wanted to share the thread as there were other pictures, etc and thought it was open to all to attend :blush:

Post amended and no provocation intended :surrender:

No problem mate - looks like you had good fun.

Perhaps when certain forums allow their members to post links to our site without them being deleted, the various meets around the land will be attended in larger numbers.

We would of course love to post details of our meets on other forums in order to make this happen, however sadly they would be deleted. :(

Glad a fellow owner had a good time though! :thumbs:

Cheers guys, i'll make sure the any further meets are posted in both places, its a real pain having more than one fourm per car/pc/camera/mp3/ etc

But have to try to keep up with them all :D, and i can understand history, having gone through it a little when we set up the MR2ROC, i just want to learn and share :)

Peace :victory:

i just want to learn and share :)

Nail & Head come to mind. The more we share the more we learn! :thumbs:

Yup! :yahoo::yahoo: I post in both places but refuse to pay the 'membership' fee. If that was the only place to get the info then I would pay it. Unfortunately for you guys that means that you know have me to harrass you :scare:

Guest prescience
it's ok mate, sometimes I am just a bit too Machiavellian, I blame Dorian for this (the machiavellian thing, not my opinions above! :teeth: )

WTF? :angry:

I think we all know whose surname ends in elli :dry:

Guest prescience
it's ok mate, sometimes I am just a bit too Machiavellian, I blame Dorian for this (the machiavellian thing, not my opinions above! :teeth: )

Liza innit? :teeth::p

No, hers ends in divorce :p

Liza innit? :teeth::p

No, hers ends in divorce :p

:tumbleweed:

Fabrizio Ravenelli? Gino Ginelli? :p