complete overhaul

D13vyl

Hi Folks

Well I have decided and as i speak the zed is in the bodyshop, a very reputable one up in my neck of the woods. She Is in for a total respray, getting the nismo v2 spoiler fitted and new 19 in black Hanzo alloys fitted. I have also splashed out on a private reg. Well you only live once and well she deserves the makeover.

You may think im nutz getting her sprayed and believe me i paid a few bob for it, from blade silver to a pealescent white. The guy is going to take picture of her through the changeover phase and i will get them up on here to show u the transformation. I thought and did consider the wrap instead of the paint, but the guy ive went to has a great rep with performance cars and ive seen his work in the flesh. I loved the Hanzo alloys on the 2008 zed that was for sale on the board so i had to have em.

Im also thinking of blue leds for inside the car, are the door bulbs on the door same as the main interior light? And where would be best to get them?

Im nervous but looking forward to revealing her to u all when finished, in 2 weeks

And yes my reg will be D13VYL which is awesome on an angelic white zed lol. :teeth:

D

Hi Lexx

Well If u hadnt had a beautiful example of a zed then i wouldnt have copied her per se lol, My one is a 2003 import and ur body kit is different at the front as i have black carbon fibre, which i will be keeping. My hat goes off to u mate as u have good taste, and considering im up here in scotland im sure it will be a head turner here. Ill be sure to get a pic up for u, oh and i went for the nismo v2 spoiler not v1, so there will be some differences. As for the alloys i already have 19in axis polished rims, but the Hanzos are a perfect combo with white, i hope ur not pi**ed with me, anyway thanks for the ideas.

D :#2:

Hi Jay

there is one pic of my car on the site here when my profile name was the_devils_advocate, remember the one with my granny sitting in it lol, i opened another profile as i my account wasnt activated as ive been off for a while.

I had bought the car of Adam who is no longer on here 6 months ago. The pics i had were on my other laptop which is goosed at the mo. But ill be sure to post up when shes made up,

D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks

Well the time is nearly upon me to pick her up, on Friday to be exact, ive also booked her in to get her new rims fitted straight after collection, so i will be posting up some pics over the weekend, she will have her exhaust fitted on tuesday. I have also been in contact with Zmanalex about brembos as this will be my next project for her, but i better let the smoke settle from the cheque book first lol.

Oh and Jay she was sprayed by Gary at Autotechnique in Falkirk, u can give me a critique when i post her up,

D :teeth: