bodyshops?

350 Russ

anyone know of a good body shop in the north west london area?? ive had my 03 blade silver rear bumper and front drivers wing re done and the colour match is shocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: anyway after ranting at the joke of a sprayer and him thinking it was ok i want it re done by someone thats gonna do a proper job this time!

Theres always the bodyshop mine is at in Bedford, again further than im sure you want to go but sometimes travelling is worth it if you know its gonna be done right :thumbs:

mark which body shop do you use, my old man knows the owner of vw panels/qa auto repairs and they have always be quality for my cars in the past (not an approved one for my insurer though so couldnt take the z there for repair :thumbdown: )

but if you dont want to travel quite as far i got mine back today from LC accident repairs in letchworth so a bit closer to you and the colour match, panel gaps and fit is absolutely top class :teeth:, owners called Lance and the bodyshop manager is called Dean

Theres always the bodyshop mine is at in Bedford, again further than im sure you want to go but sometimes travelling is worth it if you know its gonna be done right :thumbs:

mark which body shop do you use, my old man knows the owner of vw panels/qa auto repairs and they have always be quality for my cars in the past (not an approved one for my insurer though so couldnt take the z there for repair :thumbdown: )

but if you dont want to travel quite as far i got mine back today from LC accident repairs in letchworth so a bit closer to you and the colour match, panel gaps and fit is absolutely top class :teeth:, owners called Lance and the bodyshop manager is called Dean

Hi Yeti, yeah i know Jock at VW panels also, think everyone in bedford does by now :lol:. Im using Bedford Auto Panels as its owned by a friends family. Its a great bodyshop and Geoff who runs it is a good guy and a excellent sprayer. They will bend over backwards to help and do what you want them to do and will always give advice when you ask for it. Its not the cheapest bodyshop around but i dont think you will find a better one for service and dedication but you often get that with family businesses. R35LEE's brother owns a bodyshop and even he was impressed with the setup they had.

By the way yeti if you see me next week make sure you flash a few times and ill pull over for ya :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
anyone know of a good body shop in the north west london area?? ive had my 03 blade silver rear bumper and front drivers wing re done and the colour match is shocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: anyway after ranting at the joke of a sprayer and him thinking it was ok i want it re done by someone thats gonna do a proper job this time!

GT Customs based near Hanger Lane. They don't have a website or anything but I can pass on a number if you want...