woohoo,no more clicking;-)

justin

thanks to alex for supply of new cv joints,only took a couple of hours todo the longest time was figuring out why my compressor wasnt working(a break in the power lead!!)

this is an easy job todo made real easy with a air gun.

Nice one Justin, told you it was an easy job mate ;)

Good to meet you and hope that you enjoyed your short stay north of the border. :thumbs:

Cheers,

Alex.

How much were the replacement CV joints by the way?

The clicking is getting more frequent on my Zed too and I'm considering doing the same ...

Thanks

I can still do these at the moment for £195.00 per side. (Complete Kit)

Here are a couple of links for you. :thumbs:

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=21842

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21691

Cheers,

Alex.

do you take credit cards alex?

You can attatch a credit card to your paypal account and do it that way. I've spent a fortune since I realised I could do it :(

I know this may sound a silly question, but can someone clarify the "type" of clicking noise related to a CV joint problem please? I have a fairly quiet clicking noise form my drivers side rear that I can only hear with the window down and as I pull away. Its frequency is proportional to my speed.

Cheers,

Nick

So is it a single click or a repetative clicking? Mine is only slight, but it clicks over and over again, increasing in speed as my speed increases.

Normally in my case one single big click. But can be a couple of smaller clicks as you pull away. But normally stops once you have got up to speed. :)