Engine detailing - Any one help ????

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Ive been detailing my car on the outside to a good standard with some great products producing great results.....

It occured to me after a conversation with the missus that I could be spending even more time with the Zed instead of watching crappy soaps etc with her...

Im gonna be honest about this and it might shock some of the purists on here but I have never spent anytime cleaning under the bonnet.... 'there, confession over'...

What I want to know is what products people use and how they go about it as being totally honest I dont have a clue... Ive seen some great looking pics on here, Shires n Clarkies spring to mind oh and some dudes 'non zed' at the Zedfest...

Anyone out there that can give me a rough guide or point me in the right direction.. had a quick search but didnt find owt

Cheers Chris

well atm what i do when i detail is.....

fill 2 buckets. one with water one with Valep pro citrus degreaser. put cloths and brushes with the VP product

spray Bilt Hamber surfex hd (any de greaser will do tbh) everywhere.

wipe and brush everything

dry everything with a clean cloth

spray 303 proectant everywhere...

wipe off excess

or if your feeling brave

spray BH surfex hd, agitate dirt with brushes .

cover all electricals with kitchen foil. (make like an umbrella for all ellectricals and induction kits etc)

pressure wash everything

dry+ 303 proectant everywhere

:D

hope this helps dude