Dam auto volume thingy!!!

Gilly199

Its not a function of the head unit but of the BOSE amp. There is talk on the US forums of being able to disconnect the mic and replace it with a resistor so it just things its a constant background noise but you would need to check the forums as it could go horribly wrong if its done wrong

Thanks for the input folks but ive changed my mind and im gonna go a complete other route.

Im gonna rip the the speakers out and replace the whole system with aftermarket units. I thought putting the sony in would bring the bose system to life as its done with all other standard set ups ive put it in. But i was wrong, its useless. I preffer the standard speakers in my polo :scare: There is no volume and thats even with 4V gold plated pre outs, just distorts.

Anyways watch this space. Me have plans :teeth:

Thanks for the input folks but ive changed my mind and im gonna go a complete other route.

Im gonna rip the the speakers out and replace the whole system with aftermarket units. I thought putting the sony in would bring the bose system to life as its done with all other standard set ups ive put it in. But i was wrong, its useless. I preffer the standard speakers in my polo :scare: There is no volume and thats even with 4V gold plated pre outs, just distorts.

Anyways watch this space. Me have plans :teeth:

Gold plated connectors are only to prevent oxidisation as far as I know, shouldn't improve or impede signal quality or strength...