1st post

Matt20

Welcome back, good luck with the saving. Popping along to the meets with provide added incentive to save those pennies I'm sure :)

Thanks mate....Haha yer I'm sure it will :D Im hoping that I can play role of camera-man so the others can concentrate on having fun in their beasts

Welcome back, good luck with the saving. Popping along to the meets with provide added incentive to save those pennies I'm sure :)

Thanks mate....Haha yer I'm sure it will :D Im hoping that I can play role of camera-man so the others can concentrate on having fun in their beasts

You. Maybe fighting off wills mate bruce for the camera man role, he managed to snap so awesome pics last weekend @ the wise old owl meet/run :D

:welcome: ..back!

That timeframe would have me seriously chomping at the bit!!! :scare:

Best of luck!

Its very hard for me not to go out now and get one on a big fat loan but sensible me is saying save as much as possible/less on loan

Ofcourse you will be welcome to the south west meets :) Choptop often turns up in an Accord anyway :lol:

Ahh thats good :) was wondering if my civic would look a bit out of place

You. Maybe fighting off wills mate bruce for the camera man role, he managed to snap so awesome pics last weekend @ the wise old owl meet/run :D

Haha I better crack out my photoshop/camera and get some practice in then :)