350z 410bhp on ebay

SwanageDave

His feedback is not very good :thumbdown:

98% positive feedback isn't that bad surely?

Would expect a load more write up on the car tho, like who installed the sc and what other supporting mods he had. Could still be stock ECU for all we know :scare:

98% is good but if you look at the feedback comments :scare: i would not bid on it. :)

one guy left a comment because he sold the item already even though the guy won the bid....i wouldnt consider that a negative comment....if you want the item you pay the buy now price ;)

Yup

Looks like the guy sold it on auction back in April but didnt get the price he was looking for so told the winning bidder he had sold it elsewhere. Could be wrong, but I wouldnt re-advertise due to timewasters nearly 6 months down the line.

Also, as already said if he was that serious about selling he would put more info on, the mileage is questionable and the pics are nearly two years old...

On the flipside, maybe his missus has told him he needs to buy something more practical and he is dragging his heels..... if thats the case then well done son :thumbs: