Hilarious knockout face !!!!!

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

A main event has not yet been fixed for the event, but Michael Bisping, Dan Hardy, Paul Kelly and Denis Kang are all confirmed for the card.

And yesterday, Fighters Only was told by a Brazilian source that Rogerio Nogueira - twin brother of UFC heavyweight Rodrigo Nogueira - is set to make his UFC debut on the card.

Above copied from here: :thumbs:

http://www.fightersonlymagazine.co.uk/n ... hp?id=3032

Light Heavyweight bout: Randy Couture vs. Brandon Vera

"Couture has said he still wants to fight former Pride World Heavyweight Champion Fedor Emelianenko, but the UFC has been unable to reach an agreement with Fedor.

Couture has said he'd also drop weight to fight UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Lyoto Machida if that's what the UFC wants"

Seem likely? Is Brandon Vera a warm-up at Lightheavy? ;)

Paul

Light Heavyweight bout: Randy Couture vs. Brandon Vera

"Couture has said he still wants to fight former Pride World Heavyweight Champion Fedor Emelianenko, but the UFC has been unable to reach an agreement with Fedor.

Couture has said he'd also drop weight to fight UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Lyoto Machida if that's what the UFC wants"

Seem likely? Is Brandon Vera a warm-up at Lightheavy? ;)

Paul

Brandon 'the truth' vera is not a bad fighter.... should be a good un, im looking forwad to it :yahoo:

There obviously not gonna throw him into a fight with a nobody, wouldnt exactly give him a test at Light Heavy where as Brandon will.

I know Vera isn't a bad fighter but lets be honest, Who would you rather fight in your first fight back at that weight Brandon Vera or Lyoto Machida?.....Thought so :p:lol:.

Paul

There obviously not gonna throw him into a fight with a nobody, wouldnt exactly give him a test at Light Heavy where as Brandon will.

I know Vera isn't a bad fighter but lets be honest, Who would you rather fight in your first fight back at that weight Brandon Vera or Lyoto Machida?.....Thought so :p:lol:.

Paul

Too true bud.... :boxing: well actually.... i'd rather not fight either of them but i know what your saying :blush:

Well im up in Scotland and it's only me and my brother going with him only being 16 ill be taking the GTR down and not drinking :dry::lol:.

Im well an truely up for this now that ive just found it its front row seats we have got for it :teeth:.

Paul

Hope you find a nice place to park for that beast... Ive seen the pics and needless to say im a little jealous :dry:

Can't believe you got front row tickets B)