Anyone from Envy south online?

alessandro

:wacko: I jsut realised envy is about 2 minutes away from where I work in Woking!!

I have a feeling that my credit card is gonna be taking a large hit in the next few days! :D

I did warn you !!

And the kettle is always on :) Sarah

:thumbs: get a cuppa while I spend some cash sounds good 2 me!

:wacko: I jsut realised envy is about 2 minutes away from where I work in Woking!!

I have a feeling that my credit card is gonna be taking a large hit in the next few days! :D

Oho.!

Where do you work? :thumbs:

Over in Dukes Court fora company called Fidessa...you'll normally see me doing a time trial type drive between here and the m25 cuz im always late for work :lol:

+1 I also work in Woking :) I used to work in Dukes Court :thumbs: I work for Capgemini oppersite Toys R Us

+1 I also work in Woking :) I used to work in Dukes Court :thumbs: I work for Capgemini oppersite Toys R Us

Got your son's coat here Andy, will try and pop it over to you this weekend.

Hello Sarah,

Thank you for yesterday, I managed to be back on time and, yes, Emma did noticed the gear knob and with a calm but motherly tone said "I think you have spent enough on the car for this month".

The other parts still hiding in the glove box ;)

Oh Bless! :lol: Glad you are happy, the new gear knob looked lovely and was soooo easy to get off I was amazed.

Sarah :)

As it happens I work in Dukes Court at the moment as well :scare::ninja:

Bhavin. You drive a GM Roadster?

As it happens I work in Dukes Court at the moment as well :scare::ninja:

Bhavin. You drive a GM Roadster?

Didnt think it was a roadster... but I didnt see it when we met up!!

• 1 month later...
I only asked because I see a Grey roadster parked there most mornings.

But then there are probably at least 10 zed's parked around the twon centre that I'm aware of.

I must drive around Woking with my eyes shut as I never see any :lol:

You said that at Ace Cafe didnt' you?

I parked today at Victoria Way lunchtime

Image018.jpg

And in the same space on the floor below was a Black (ML56 ***)

3 within 20 yards of each other