Another Wax Question........

Jak

I have recently bought, and used, some Dodo purple haze that came with a free applicator sponge + Microfibe towel and i am pretty pleased with the results will eventually getting round to uploading the pics!

Anyway i was wondering if you are meant to wash the applicator sponge after you have used it? - i have to admit i havn't and have used a couple of times now - kept it in a clean + sealed bag inbetween times along with the microfibre.

Many Thanks

Jak

I dont clean my applicator, given it has DD SN on it, would wash about £10 worth off it! Just keep it in a bag sealed up. MFs I wash now and again as they can get clogged up with wax on buffing but if you do nice thin layers there shouldnt be much to buff off :thumbs:

Thanks Guys,

I promise to get pics up soon!

I have also noticed that it isnt curing on the sponge hense not washing it!

As far as thin layers i dont think i can be doing too badly as bugger all has gone from the pot and i have done the bonnet 4 times and the rest of the car 2-3 times.

On another note - it seems to work pretty well on the back of my iPhone too! :lol:

Jak

I can highly recommend placing your foam sponge / applicator in a bag with a little water in it when you have done and then keep the applicator moist when applying the wax....

This is how the AG high Def wax comes and is recommended and had good results and have tried it with some other wax's to good effect!

The only think I have had issue with on a MF putting in a machine with vineger is AG sealent... left a really bad chemical smell in the washer....