Wanted-I-Pod Nano !!!

M350ZB

WANTED

An I-Pod Nano, either 4GB or more...

Girlfirends one has just completly packed up, not really to fussed on colour, but must be in pretty good nick, she use's it in her car ?

allways worth a punt on here first :thumbs:

Thanks guys !!!

Maybe he is looking for a second hand one at a bargain price.....

Gathered that Stew but i am of the opinion that they are cheap enough as not to warrant buying second hand. :) I fixed one of my video ipods recently. A apple repairer wanted £95 to put a new logic board in, i got one off ebay via a Hong Kong dealer for £25 shipped and fixed it myself. Though you do need the tools and a very steady hand. ;)

Get her one engraved from Apple direct. That went down VERY well when I did it! :thumbs:

You got it Stew, after a bargain as sits hidden away and is never seen, she has one for her gym and personal use, but the one she uses in the car has packed up. thought it would be worth a little punt thats all guys :lol:

Get her one engraved from Apple direct. That went down VERY well when I did it! :thumbs:

I did that too Stew, but possibly chose the wrong thing to engrave, lol

Was a gift to a female friend that likes to keep her age quiet, I got her a nice black iPod Nano with "Happy 30th Birthday" engraved in silver on the back :lol::lol::lol:

Got the stare of death for it, was funny.

I did that too Stew, but possibly chose the wrong thing to engrave, lol

Was a gift to a female friend that likes to keep her age quiet, I got her a nice black iPod Nano with "Happy 30th Birthday" engraved in silver on the back :lol::lol::lol:

Got the stare of death for it, was funny.

pmsl :lol:

So anyone got one then ;)

You got it Stew, after a bargain as sits hidden away and is never seen, she has one for her gym and personal use, but the one she uses in the car has packed up. thought it would be worth a little punt thats all guys :lol:

2....thats just greedy!! Its not like they are massive it takes ages to swap them out... How does she keep them all upto date with the same music!! :wacko:

2....thats just greedy!! Its not like they are massive it takes ages to swap them out... How does she keep them all upto date with the same music!! :wacko:

She's a women, God Knows :surrender:

:lol: :lol: :lol: