Selling the Z to buy a Z?

alessandro

Got a Zed 3 weeks ago and love it and think it's the best money I ever spent.

No intention to selling it however because the prices are going up I had a greedy tought.

What if I sell the car for around 10/ 10.5K which is more than I got it for and with the spare money buy a newer or less milege one ( talking of another Z of course). Got to say I have 2k on finance on it.

I got mine for 10200 minus 2500 for mine it's a JDM 03 with 52300 miles

I would like to remind that I'm not thinking of selling and DEFENETLY not changing the Z for anything else just a remote tought on making the best of mi $ :evil:

No intention to selling it however because the prices are going up I had a greedy tought.

What if I sell the car for around 10/ 10.5K which is more than I got it for and with the spare money buy a newer or less milege one ( talking of another Z of course). Got to say I have 2k on finance on it.

I would like to remind that I'm not thinking of selling and DEFENETLY not changing the Z for anything else just a remote tought on making the best of mi $ :evil:

i dont think you'd get anymore than £10,200 for yours, i sold my uk gt 04 with 47,000 for £11k.

i dont think you'd get anymore than £10,200 for yours, i sold my uk gt 04 with 47,000 for £11k.

that was to cheap buddy

Trade in price though ;)

If you find a Zed before you sell yours you may be on to a winner.......................however you could end up Zedless if the seller of the new car sells it to someone else in the interim.

For the figures you are talking about do not think it worth the hassle personally.

It'd probably be cheaper selling your car with 276 bhp, and buying one with 296 bhp than it would cost to get that extra power through mods, which I could sorta understand if you were doing that, ish. Always run the risk of getting a car with problems as well, at least you know yours is sound ;)

I would no way let mine go for 11k and its a jdm 03 with 35k, your nuts :scare:

look on autotrader and see whats available for around £11k, there are plenty for sale at that money. There are still cars on pistonheads that were there when i was selling mine which just shows if you price them right they will sell.