Sunset Orange Coupe (well kind of!)

leebar

Ok, Ok, I'm a big kid at heart!!

I already have a petrol r/c car and it's huge fun!!

Found this....

7516_07.jpg

Petrol powered, clear bodied to let you correctly colour code, drop the spoiler etc.

Just need to find a roadster so I can have a mini me :yahoo:

I've got a Tamiya Mini Cooper - Monte Carlo (electric) up in the loft collecting dust. If any body is interested, make me an offer. Comes complete with all radio control gear and charger and has a spare body shell as the one on has a crack on it after driving into a fence post.

I've seen the Tamiya models on eBay, but they seem to be all from retailers in Hong Kong. What are they like to deal with?

Anybody come across a decent sized model (1:20 or more) of the Z in Gunmetal?

Jim

I've seen the Tamiya models on eBay, but they seem to be all from retailers in Hong Kong. What are they like to deal with?

Anybody come across a decent sized model (1:20 or more) of the Z in Gunmetal?

Jim

have a look at HPI http://www.hpieurope.com/ they have the Nismo body shown above as a clear shell that you inside paint in th colour of your choice

1/18th diecast at http://www.grandprixlegends.com/DieCastSite/pages/search/search.asp?sSearchString=350z&blnAdvanced=1&serial=06071277694404866&x=5&y=11 although no GM available

Cheers