Zedless

jc0r

Having got the car 3 weeks ago, the only thing that has slightly worried me is a slight rattle from cold when the clutch is released and a small rattle when turning the engine off. The guy i bought it off said it had gone in for a replacement clutch as was the case with a few of the 07 350's on a factory recall. Im told the noise is totally normal and nothing to worry about but as the P1 service is due and handbrake needs adjusting, seen as the car is still under warranty i thought id may aswell get it all done in 1 hit.

Assuming nothings wrong with the clutch, anyone got any idea how long i will be with her for? :byebye:

For a P1? A few hours max.

Wessex in Cardiff had my car for 4hours doing a P1 (Apparantly none of the service ramps there can accommodate my car & they had to wait for the MOT ramp to become available :lol: )

Noise is normal, I get that sometimes :)

Having got the car 3 weeks ago, the only thing that has slightly worried me is a slight rattle from cold when the clutch is released and a small rattle when turning the engine off. The guy i bought it off said it had gone in for a replacement clutch as was the case with a few of the 07 350's on a factory recall. Im told the noise is totally normal and nothing to worry about but as the P1 service is due and handbrake needs adjusting, seen as the car is still under warranty i thought id may aswell get it all done in 1 hit.

Assuming nothings wrong with the clutch, anyone got any idea how long i will be with her for? :byebye:

thrust release bearing normally rattles on them - nothing to worry about - I doubt they will replace the clutch - there was a recall on them for the clutch slave cylinder which means removing the gearbox had mine done on a recall last year - was done in a day.

Dont worry be happy... :) (Doh sorry posted under Lucy's id! (Stan)

Got the car back today. Alls good with the clutch. Glad i took it in though as they confirmed what i thought was a very small oil leak. Turned out it was from the AC radiator, if there is such a thing, i cant really remember what they called it lol. Bascially little rad that sits just infront of the main rad. Anyhow, Nissan gonna replace it free of charge :thumbs:

They also said my brake pads were getting low so thanks to CS i got me some Yellow Stuff coming :)