Jockland Hoon 2009 Video at last!

stanski

Vid is going speed of snail to watch, so didn't, but will only feel more jealous of all of the fun missed. :(:lol:

especially on a silver car, you cant see the difference unless you look close up :lol: , only the alloys are a dead give away ;)

You need more wax on your rims mate. :p:lol:

Vid is going speed of snail to watch, so didn't, but will only feel more jealous of all of the fun missed. :(:lol:

especially on a silver car, you cant see the difference unless you look close up :lol: , only the alloys are a dead give away ;)

read my mind, did it last night :#1: took the wheels off one by one and did the brembos and wheel arches too. finishing it this afternoon :D

:thumbs:

Sorry about that Bronzee - maybe worth a watch straight from Youtube instead of this link? Right click over it with the mouse? Worth a try? Failing that you will have to get that mouse cycling faster to get your broadband connection working faster! :lol:;)

:clap::clap::clap:

Excellent!

I didn't wash my car the whole time! It is currently sitting outside with 1600 miles since it's last wash! :teeth:

I just know that foam and wax will be finding its way out of the shed onto the drive soon - you cant resist! ;):lol: