Need help finding Nismo LMGT4 Center Caps

webber

Guys I'm trying to find some of the flat polished silver center caps for Nismo LMGT4 wheels 19".

I believe there are two different fitments though, one for the Japanese market and one for the US market

Just so you guys know what I mean about the different fitments here are pics:

Fitment 1 (the one I need)

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

Fitment 2

lmgt4caps.jpg

So far I have tried Adam@Z1, MyNismo.com, Nengun (no reply yet), Local nissan dealer. No luck at all, sounds like they have been discontinued.

Has anyone got any other suggestions of places to try? Any ideas welcomed!

Thanks,

Adam

Yeah I messaged him and they were the wrong fitment unfortunately and he'd ended up returning them to the dealer :thumbdown:

He had the same problem as me, he has the US fitment not the Japanese. And most places only seem to know about the japanese o ring fitment type!

As a backup plan I'm looking into getting the set i have diamond cut and polished again but finding it hard to get anwhere that can do it with something so small! At the moment they are pained silver but look a bit crap IMO

Alex,

Are fitment 2 the ones with the rubber o ring and fitment 1 with the metal legs?

Its a bit of a needle in a haystack really... I may have to accept defeat

I was just using the reference numbers mate that you put up with your illustrations :blush: