Urgent Help With Spacers (Now Fitted With Pics)

AndWood

I am currently installing Eibach 20mm spacers on my car and the back ones have gone on fine but I have just taken the front wheel off and the spacers will not go over what I think is the brake fluid valve (see picture) Have I got the wrong spacers or is somthing else not right?

IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

i'm due to do this to mine but can't work out if i should lower or not. as today i went over a speed bump and my tail pipes scraped on the bump. if i'd been 30 mm lower itt would have been worse. when i went back that way i had to go really really slowly and was fine :blush:

i'm due to do this to mine but can't work out if i should lower or not. as today i went over a speed bump and my tail pipes scraped on the bump. if i'd been 30 mm lower itt would have been worse. when i went back that way i had to go really really slowly and was fine :blush:

I am the same as you as there are a fair few speed bumps round my way so I am undecided :surrender: I got the Springs and camber kit off Adam whilst I was on holiday in the states last month it was too good a price not to purchase them we ended up putting 1 spring in each case. :thumbs:

how much do you reckon you saved by getting them out there while on holiday.

cheapest i can get them in the uk for springs and spacers is about £400

I got the Eibach Pro Kit springs for for £145 and the rear camber kit for £90 from Z1 whilst on holiday, the spacers I got from Envy south for £165 in the August sale :thumbs: I now want to get the Eibach front arms to complete the set.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, I'm a bit new when it comes to Z ownership!

If I was to change my wheels (I've currently got the standard 6 spokes) to the Rays would I need the spacers? I just noticed from your photo that you've put the Rays on and gone for spacers, so I'm now wondering if it just looks wrong without them?

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, I'm a bit new when it comes to Z ownership!

If I was to change my wheels (I've currently got the standard 6 spokes) to the Rays would I need the spacers? I just noticed from your photo that you've put the Rays on and gone for spacers, so I'm now wondering if it just looks wrong without them?

The spacers can be used on the RAYS wheels, its personal choice, as you can run the RAYS with no spacers but to get the best look/appearance the spacers make a big difference… :thumbs:

The spacers can be used on the RAYS wheels, its personal choice, as you can run the RAYS with no spacers but to get the best look/appearance the spacers make a big difference… :thumbs:

+1, chuffed with them on mine

Does anyone do cheaper ones?

personally when it comes to the parts which hold your wheels on, i wouldn't be looking at the cheapest, i'd be focusing on the ones that are tried and tested.

to be honest most come in at that price, B2 does some but once you add import tax etc its about the same.

the eibachs are tried and tested, and we know that the wheels don't fall off, and the bolts don't shear.