'Best Post Award'

M13KYF

Andy defo deserves a free sticker in more ways than one for today's efforts :thumbs:

P.s Andy does your Mrs wanna work Saturday at me mates car wash? She's welcome to bring her m8t's B)

Cheers mate, glad you enjoyed :teeth: , erm this Saturday, I think she might be ill that day!! Plus, believe me the job wasn't good, gotta try and get the baby oil off tomorrow.

Ah well, I'm not complaining you understand :teeth::teeth::teeth:

Andy defo deserves a free sticker in more ways than one for today's efforts :thumbs:

P.s Andy does your Mrs wanna work Saturday at me mates car wash? She's welcome to bring her m8t's B)

Cheers mate, glad you enjoyed :teeth: , erm this Saturday, I think she might be ill that day!! Plus, believe me the job wasn't good, gotta try and get the baby oil off tomorrow.

What? So you mean after all that they didn't actually clean the car? :lol:

Just getting the baby oil off (Good Man)

Hee hee its stayed as long as poss - I've got butt & legs imprints in the car but I haven't been able to bring myself to clean them off yet! Its got to the stage that she's looking a disgrace now though so its gotta go tonight :thumbdown:

What? So you mean after all that they didn't actually clean the car? :lol:

Nah mate terrible job :lol: like I said tho, I aint complianin!!!! :teeth: