HELP NEEDED!!!! require some more advice

Nissan 350Z superb 07 plate very low miles gt coupe 3.5

First Registered: 2 Jan 2007 "56" Registration 23,000 Miles

Taken straight from s20004u website. plates clearly show it's a 56 and not an 07. If they get the simple things wrong, you can't trust them for anything complicated or mechanical

hi there people,

im am really proud to say i am now an owner!!!!!!!!!!

i had my sisters BF come down and give the car a really good goin over (he is a mechanic at Lexus), he was there for 2hours!!! the salesman didnt know what hit him i dont think.

i also got the 2 years extended warranty, that covers all parts and labour up to £5000. plus i got a really good price on my car for the PX.

i have listened to your advice and greatly appriciate it, hence why we took the bloody thing apart and also took out the warranty.

but when its all done i am now a full owner member of the prestigeous 350z-uk.com club. woooooohoooooooooooo

just double check your warranty, i know a few people on here have had problems, and then got to claim and they won't payout., but i can't remember who they were with. might be worth a search.

congrats on the purchase and i may well see you down at the Ace cafe meet.

also quite a few of us are going up to leicester in a couple of weeks time for the big CS meet. alot of the regular posters from here should be there, and you'd be more than welcome to tag along.

might be worth adding your location to your sig, so people might be able tl help you out if you need it or know to invite you to meets if your local etc.