Track Day at Llandow in South Wales 26th August £75!!

Removed

Hyeline is organising this:

We are organising a Track Day at Llandow in South Wales to take place on Saturday 26th August 2006.

The track has been provisionally booked for this date with the aim of confirming the booking next Monday (3rd July).

The day is going to be sponsored/subsidised by Hyeline of Cardiff.

Price at only £75 for the day (this is a really cheap price for a full day).

In order to give everyone as much tracktime as possible I'm limiting the numbers to 30 (give or take a couple).

It will be an open pit lane day so you can run as much or little as you want. As it’s a sponsored event I will be posting up on other Japanese car forums.

This is also an opportunity to meet other club members.

In order to give everyone as much tracktime as possible I'm limiting the numbers to 30 (give or take a couple).

Once the booking is confirmed it will be first come first served-eg first thirty people to send in the money will be given the places. More details will follow.

For anyone who hasn’t been to Llandow before, this is a really nice circuit (just over 1 mile round) run by very helpful people.

Everytime I’ve been there I’ve had a fun, laid back day….this is an opportunity not to be missed.

Once again post here and or contact me to book.

Payment Details.

Telephone Hyeline on 02920 709191 and pay by credit/debit card.

Just booked my place. C'mon c'mon c'mon you lot - I want to meet some of you down there! Our first track day, so don;t be afraid - there's someone less experienced than you there!

Get your bums in gear!

Ps Kenso at Hyeline is a really nice chap! Top marks. Waiting for details on a 450BHP upgrade for the legnum :scare::bounce::scare:

• 3 weeks later...