Looking for Turbo/Supercharger

Gusford

Hi,

I would like to beef the horsepower of my car. I have always been a fan of the supercharger approach as it works with your engine and not just hitting it with a bang like the turbochargers, but in today's economical climate beggars cant be choosers. I was hoping to know if anyone out there is selling a used/secondhand turbo/supercharger.

I would rather buy a second hand one and keep some money over for upgrading the necessary engine parts.

Hope someone can help.

Cheers

I had a quote from vortech (usa) of 3.2k for there super charger delivered to my door. As there are very few around you have got very slim chance of picking one up second hand around these parts....But with something like this buying second shouldn't come into you r options as it could easily blow your engine if something is not right

Hi nurrish,

Thanks for your replay.

I really liked the vortech s/c my first choice would be a stillen but a lot more money is involved with buying stillen. I could afford 3.2k for a supercharger and would love to get those contact details of you for the vortech.

Cheers

I think this may be one for ZMANALEX. Dont know of any second hand units on here but he may be able to source parts. :)

Cheers Martin, :thumbs:

I have a brand new ATI C2 Procharger supercharger that is surplus to requirements.

Give me a shout if you are interested.

As regards a second hand supercharger kit, that would most certainly be the most cost effective route to take and do not worry about a second hand unit potentially damaging your engine as that would not be the case as it is all in the tuning and mapping.

Cheers,

Alex.

Hi Alex,

Yeah I'm very serious about buying a supercharger. Can you give me any more details on it. Like want kind a realistic hp gain. My 350z is 2005 is it compatible and of course most important how much would you like for this supercharger. Would I also need to upgrade my necessary engine parts to run this.

Cheers.

Hi Alex,

Yeah I'm very serious about buying a supercharger. Can you give me any more details on it. Like want kind a realistic hp gain. My 350z is 2005 is it compatible and of course most important how much would you like for this supercharger. Would I also need to upgrade my necessary engine parts to run this.

Cheers.

You have pm with all the requested info. :thumbs: