Another site suggestion

more of a mechanics of the site thing, especially when you get used to using it alot;

you know the 3 buttons at the toppish left hand side that say "view new posts" "view unread posts""View your posts"

is there any chance these buttons could also be placed at the bottom of the page. i find (especially with long threads and loads of pics) that you read as you go down etc, and then have to scoll all the way back to the top of the page to press the "view unread posts" button (its the one i use most of the time.

thought it might be eaiser that when you reach the end of the posts in a thread the buttons would be there waiting. if that makes sense.

tell me to take a running jump if you think i'm taking the jimmy riddle and that i'm a lazy git for not wanting to scroll back up the page. :blush:

more of a mechanics of the site thing, especially when you get used to using it alot;

you know the 3 buttons at the toppish left hand side that say "view new posts" "view unread posts""View your posts"

is there any chance these buttons could also be placed at the bottom of the page. i find (especially with long threads and loads of pics) that you read as you go down etc, and then have to scoll all the way back to the top of the page to press the "view unread posts" button (its the one i use most of the time.

thought it might be eaiser that when you reach the end of the posts in a thread the buttons would be there waiting. if that makes sense.

tell me to take a running jump if you think i'm taking the jimmy riddle and that i'm a lazy git for not wanting to scroll back up the page. :blush:

I just have a bookmark in my toolbar (FF not IE) which takes me back to the unread posts page. :thumbs: